Wednesday 12 December 2012

Surface

So....I haven't posted in a while...sorry about that...notthatanyoneactuallyreadsmyblog...

Anyways, things have been crazy busy with me lately, but despite all of the chaos, I feel very...accomplished. I've gotten a few emails from my dad, most of them just silly nonsense, but I let myself get upset over them and I also allowed the stress from my dad to impact my life in general, and that is not okay.

So, I have devised a plan to let go of everything I've been holding on to. I am going to write a list of things I want to tell my dad. A list full of regrets, shames, secrets, and anything else I want to write on it. Just knowing that I'm gonna make this list makes me feel lighter and more free.

So today, I forgot about my dad and just enjoyed life, and I gotta say, enjoying life is fun.

I laughed like crazy, danced when I felt like it, and smiled just because I wanted to.

It was beautiful.

Lately, I've been feeling like I'm treading water, and it's all I can do to keep my head up, and sometimes waves hit me and I'm sinking, but now today, I felt my feet touch the bottom, I think I finally found the shore.

All in all, things are looking bright.

"The future depends on what you do today." -Mahatma Ghandi

1 comment:

  1. I (can't emphasize that, but I would) read your blog.

    Happiness is good. <3

    You're going to email me, right? :)

    ReplyDelete