Thursday 20 September 2012

Unfurl your wings

I have decided I'm going to be happy. Now matter what come my way, I am going to get through it, with a smile on my face. There are so many people in worse situations than me. Like starving children in Africa. Or families living in the "slums" of India. Or women being abused by their husbands. The list goes on and on. I am doing WAY better than these people. I am better than good.


"Don't worry, be happy." - Bob Marley

"People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

Peace, Love, and Happiness to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment