Wednesday 5 September 2012

New Beginnings

Today was the first day of school. I'm pretty happy with my classes, all of my teachers seem nice, and I have friends in almost all my classes. Overall, I feel...tired. And kinda hungry...I should do my blood sugar...Anyways, I'm mainly tired 'cause I woke up at 7am today when I've been waking up at 9 or 10 (or 11:30). Also today we went to all eight of our classes, just to get the sense of where they are and meet the teachers and stuff, so basically I did WAY more walking around today then I usually would at school. I'm not trying to complain, but finding your way around a two story, rather large (in my opinion) school in the midst of around 2000 other people when you only have a basic idea of where you're going...it can be a bit stressful, to say the least. Although it certainly doesn't seem as daunting as my first year there...

So, continuing on, just wanted to put up a post to update y'all. Not much going on with me really, although my uncle's wedding is coming up, which normally wouldn't be THAT exciting except I get to walk my two year old cousin down the aisle since he's gonna be the ring bearer and my uncle needs someone to 'keep an eye on him'. Along with the fact that my little cousin is adorable and I love him heaps, I get to wear a super cute dress along with these new shoes I got that are kinda like fashionable combat boots. My grandma is probably gonna freak but it looks pretty darn cool, if I do say so myself.

Other than that, there's not much else to report...but I seriously am hungry and possibly low, so I gotta go.

Here's a quote for the 'new year'.

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment