Tuesday 5 March 2013

Dump

I've been away for awhile...sorry 'bout that.

I've been thinking about posting for a long time, but only just now found the inspiration...so here goes.

I haven't been posting because my life has been CRAZY recently, and I didn't want to bother anyone with my lame, depressing problems, but I realized that this is MY blog and I can write whatever I want, and if people don't like it, they don't have to read it!

Here's the basics of my life right now:

 My dad and I have a (some-what) functional and stable relationship (for now), but for some reason I'm still upset. 

I have bad days, where I wake up feeling depressed or anxious, with no motivation or appetite. I make it through school, sometimes my day improves, and sometimes I break down.

I have good days where I wake up energized and really hungry, and I'm able to forget about my problems and enjoy myself.

My life has been a complete emotional rollercoaster, and sometimes I think that I will be stuck like this forever, prone to ups and downs based on how much sleep I got.

Sometimes, I have moments of clarity, where I can see that everything will be alright, that I am strong, that my pain will end, but there are also moments when all I see is darkness, and I feel so completely and utterly lost.

So to sum up...I'm surviving. I make it through my days one step at a time. Sometimes they're painful steps, but I always make it through. 

Thank you to everyone who's been supporting me through this madness. They are so many people who I rely on, people who get me through my days, people I swear I would fall apart without, and I know that most of them don't even read my blog. 

So again, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. <3
    I haven't talked to you in ages! And I'm terribly sorry that I didn't see this sooner! And I'm really sorry that you're having a hard time. :( I'm here for you! Love you! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete